Please read terms and conditions contained hereunder. Users and visitors to this web site shall be deemed to have read these terms and conditions and shall be bound by the same.
Terms and Conditions
- NICR does not represent or guarantee the accuracy or completeness or updating of the Information even though it makes efforts to ensure that the information and recommendations provided as part of this website are correct at the time of inclusion on the web site
- The Users/Visitors have to make their own decisions based on their own independent enquiries, appraisals, judgement, wisdom and risks. The contents of website shall not be considered as invitation or persuasion to trade or invest. Neither NICR and NICR affiliates, nor their employees, directors or agents shall be liable for any damage, direct or indirect, or loss or costs due use of or relying upon any information or contents of this site or any website linked to this website
- The site is controlled from India and NICR does not make any representation that the contents, services or materials offered on the site are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. Contents/Services/materials offered for one region might not be suitable or available for other regions.
- This website may provide links to other websites or provide information, promotions, advertisements not owned by NICR. It is your responsibility to decide and make independent judgement with regard to suitability, profitability, fitness of any such product or services. NICR does not make any representation or warranty with regard to such services or products or goods offered by third parties advertisers or suppliers on this website. NICR shall not be liable nor party to any dispute arising in respect of such services or goods or products.
- The materials, designs, text, graphics, information, color schemes, sound and other intellectual property appearing on the website are owned by NICR or are being used under license from affiliate/s and are protected rights. NICR or the respective affiliates retain copyrights on all such intellectual property rights. The name, logo of NICR and all products and logos denoted with TM are trademarks or registered trademarks of NICR or its affiliates. NICR trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not a NICR product or service.
- The information and materials appearing on this site, unless specifically permitted shall not used for any purpose other than specifically permitted. The information or any material or modifications thereof shall not used by you for any commercial purpose other than the purpose specifically permitted on the site or otherwise.
- In no event shall NICR be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this website or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if NICR, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
- It is your responsibility that the usage or visit to this site is in accordance with the local laws and regulations including copyright laws, trademark laws. As such, you shall indemnify and hold NICR and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business Collaborations harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities of any nature whatsoever and expenses (including attorneys' fees) arising out of your usage of website or transaction or products in violation of the laws and regulation applicable to you in your area.
- NICR reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice.
- NICR may change the format and content of this web site at any time or may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site you are accepting that the current terms and conditions and disclaimer bind you and so you should check these each time you revisit the web site.
- NICR reserves absolute right to suspend the operation of this web site for any reason whatsoever.
- The above terms and conditions are in addition to any specific terms and conditions agreed to between parties or displayed on any web page of the site.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "WHERE-IS" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS BY NICR, FOR ITSELF AND ANY THIRD PARTY. NICR MAKES NO RESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION OR ANY PRODUCTS, MATERIALS OR SERVICES REFERRED THERTO. NICR WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF NICR HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The terms 'You' or 'Your' appearing in these terms and conditions refers to users and visitors of this site and persons using or visiting the site by using password or permitted by users and visitors of this site.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Mumbai, India for the resolution of all such disputes irrespective of the fact the site is visited from any other territory.