A. Submission of Program Enrolment Request through Registered Intermediary
Registered Intermediaries who wish to enrol their Eligible Employees for Certification Program for Professionals (CPP), for the Commodity Trader Certification Course, will have to submit details in Query Form:
Click here for Program Enrolment Request
*Eligible Employee/Candidate of the Intermediary are: as a Proprietor / Sole Proprietor / Partner / Managing Partner/Chairman/ Whole Time Director/Executive Director / Director/Chief Executive Officer/Member personal/ Authorised Persons or their approved user or Sales Executive/Authorised Users of CTCL terminals/ CTCL terminal Operator/Dealers of Registered Intermediary of recognized stock exchange(s)
** Preferred Venue, Batch Size and Day of Training
- At NCDEX premises: NICR will prefer six NCDEX offices at Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Indore, Kolkata and Hyderabad to conduct the classroom training and program;
- At Non-NCDEX Office locations: We will also offer the Registered Intermediary (who registers for 15 or more candidates) for Classroom training at their location/offices. The registered intermediary needs to ensure the availability/arrangement of the Training Room and Food/refreshments. The cost involved towards the same is to be borne by the Registered Intermediary.
The minimum Batch size will be 10 or more than 10 candidates at 6 NCDEX offices and will be 15 or more than 15 at Non-NCDEX office location
Training Day: The training and certification will be a one-day program. The date of the training may be mutually decided as per the Intermediary request and Trainers availability
The NCDEX Institute of Commodity Markets & Research (NICR) have the all exclusive right to finalize or reschedule the classroom Program Day, Batch and Location.
B. Submission of Document and Payment of the Fees
After successful enrolment, Registered Intermediary will have to email the following required documents at firstname.lastname@example.org:
C. Other Policies with Terms and Conditions
- 1.Scan Copy of following Documents
- REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE OF THE INTERMEDIARY WITH SEBI / EXCHANGE (The file type should be PDF)
- LETTER HEAD OF THE SEBI / EXCHANGE REGISTERED INTERMEDIARY duly signed by the COMPLIANCE OFFICER or the Director / Proprietor / Partner / HR Manager of the Intermediary containing the information of the Eligible Candidates who are currently employed with the said Registered Intermediary:
Click to download the format (NICR CPP Enrolment Form.pdf)
(The file type should be PDF)
- The intermediary has to share the details of Eligible Candidates in NICR excel format.
Click to download the format (NICR CPP Eligible Candidates Detail_Sheet)
(The file type should be Excel)
- Scan Copy of Eligible Candidates Passport Sized Photograph with his/her name as file name (which will appear on the Certificate)
- Scan Copy of Pan Card of the Eligible Candidates, with his/her name as file name (Self attested by Eligible Candidate and Verified by Registered Intermediarys Compliance Officer or Authorized person)(The file type should be JPEG)
- 2. Fees
- Registered Intermediary will pay the required Fees, which is Rs.2500, plus applicable taxes per Eligible Candidate i.e. Rs 2950/- (Rs.2500+18% GST), in the mode and manner as provided in subsequent point no. 3 (Payment Facilitation) below.
- NICR Bank details will be emailed to the Intermediary for the payment through NEFT or RTGS
- No bulk/batch discounts applicable for the Professional program
- The Payment / Fees Includes
- Course registration fees
- Start of Authorize Period (Maximum. six months after payment confirmation)
- Classroom Training for a Day (including Lunch & Refreshments at NCDEX office location)
- User ID and password for Certification
- Exam Assessment fees- Only one attempt
- Course Certification- successful completion of exam
- Help Desk access over e-mail
- This fee does not cover anything other than those listed above. Specifically, it does not cover:
- Internet access charges
- Provision/Providing of PC/Laptop/Mobile for Online examination.
- Lunch and refreshment at Non-NCDEX office locations i,e, not at NCDEX offices at Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Indore, Kolkata and Hyderabad.
- Fees once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstance
- The Intermediary shall provide the payment reference number/UTR number to NICR (through email) to track the payment.
- After Successful submission of application form and payment, NICR require two working days for Payment confirmation.
- Post receipt of fees, Invoice will be provided through email by NICR
- NICR will offer the course and schedule for the program within six months from the date of payment of the course fee. The Authorize Period is Six-month period which starts from date of Payment confirmation. It is the maximum period in which Intermediary candidates has to attend the program and appeared for exam.
D. Classroom Training Day
The program will start on 10 AM with following Schedule:
- NICR will make every effort to ensure that Certification Exam registration and scheduling information are properly processed, and that Certification examinations are properly prepared, handled, administered, and scored. In the unlikely event that an error occurs in the preparation, handling, processing, administration, or scoring of Certification examination, or in the reporting of Certification scores, NICR will make reasonable efforts to correct the error.
- Any attempt to impersonate, to copy answers or to indulge in any other malpractice during the Exam or while filling in the application, would not only lead to immediate or later revocation of scores but may also lead to prosecution. Detection of any such malpractice at any stage including after the Exam is conducted, may lead to disqualification and revocation of Exam scores and certification by NICR.
- Under no circumstances may any part of the Exam content viewed during a Exam administration be removed, reproduced, and/or disclosed in any form by any means (for example, verbally, in writing, or electronically) to any person or entity at any time. This includes, but is not limited to, discussing or disclosing such Exam content via e-mail; in any Internet chat room message board, or other forum; or otherwise. This disclosure prohibition applies before, during, and after any administration of the NICR Certification examination.
- This document is only informative in nature and provides details of the Certification Program for Professionals (CPP). The eligible candidates, who are interested to opt for this Course can follow the procedure provided herein above. This document is not an offer document for anyone to avail the said Certification Program for Professionals (CPP).
- All disputes in this regard are subject to the legal jurisdiction of Courts in Mumbai, India.
- 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM - Attendance & Tea
- 10:30 AM - 01:30 PM - 6 Session of Training (Each of Half Hour Lecture, Discussions and Q& AÃ¢Â€Â™s)
- 01:30 PM - 02:00 PM - Lunch
- 02:00 PM - 03:00 PM - 2 Session of Training (Each of Half Hour Lecture, Discussions and Q& AÃ¢Â€Â™s)
- 03:00 PM - 03:30 PM - Tea
- 03:30 PM - 04:30 PM - Certificate Examination (1-hour duration, 50 Questions of 1 marks each, No Negative marking, 50% Passing marks)